AND1 Footwear Range
At AND1, we do our best to provide the most accurate shoe size guide however this is a guide only!
If purchasing on-line and you need to match your foot to its And1 size, here’s a quick guide in finding your best fit.
- Measure your feet towards the end of the day – feet are often their largest then
- Put a sheet of paper along the wall and attach it to the floor using sticky tape
- Stand on the paper. Stand straight with your heels and back against the wall
- Make sure you are wearing a pair of socks similar to the ones you will be wearing with the shoes
- Make sure to keep your feet together
- Draw the outline of both feet and draw the straight line where the outline is longest
- This is your foot length. Using this number refer to the Size Chart below to match to the closest size.
IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES MAKE SURE TO GO TO THE NEXT SIZE UP.
Alternatively, if you prefer to try on a pair for size – visit our stockist page for your closest retailer.