Returns & Refunds
What if we need to exchange or return our order?
For any returns, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Please provide your name, order number and the reason for the product return. And1 Customer Service will then provide a return address.
PLEASE NOTE: All request for returns must be made to And1 Australia within 14 days of delivery.
We will offer a refund, store credit or an exchange (subject to availability) on any item purchased from And1 if the product:
- Has a Genuine Manufacturing FAULT, and/OR
- Does Not Correspond with description given to you.
Please note any refund for a faulty garment must be credited via the original payment method.
If your preference is an exchange of product, but stock is unavailable, we are able to offer a refund or store credit to the value of the original purchase price of the item.
Outside the above Timeframe, our Goods come with Guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
On Faulty Goods you are entitled to:
- A Replacement, Refund or Repair of your Goods.
A Faulty item claim must be made within a reasonable time of receiving the Goods. Please contact Customer Service (link above) with details of the Faulty product.
WRONG SIZE OR CHANGE OF MIND
Subject to compliance with the above time frames for returns, we will offer a store credit for a change of mind or for Incorrect sizing IF:
- The Item has not been worn, altered and/or Washed and is in pristine condition so that it can be re-sold
- The item has not been damaged whilst in the customer's possession or during delivery
- The Customer has proof of purchase.
- All original packing for footwear and all swing tags are attached to apparel. Must be returned in original packaging.